- 1 Adidas miCoach fitness trackers and smartwatches PDF manuals
Adidas miCoach fitness trackers and smartwatches PDF manuals
Adidas Micoach Smart Run – smart watch for sports on Android
While smartphones are becoming larger and larger, manufacturers of smart watches make the smart watch even more functional and compact. And if earlier the offer to purchase a personal trainer placed on your wrist would have caused only bewilderment, then today, together with the smart watch Adidas Micoach Smart Run, this has become a reality.
Of course, the Adidas Micoach Smart Run is not an absolute breakthrough in the world of sporting equipment for sport, but there was not yet a gadget that would combine all the latest developments. Adidas Micoach has built-in support for Wi-Fi and GPS, the device is able to determine the speed and pulse of the owner, and it works on the basis of the Android OS.
- Type: IMX233
- Frequency, MHz, 454
- OS: Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- Compatible with OS: Android, iOS, Blackberry OS
- Diagonal: 1.45 inches
- Type: TFT LCD
- Resolution: 184 x 184
- Color: Yes.
- Bluetooth 4.0.
- Vibration: yes
- Beep: yes
- Challenges: yes
- SMS: yes
- Email: yes
- Calendar events: yes
- Social networks (Facebook, Twitter, etc.): yes
- Capacity, mAh: 410
- Working hours, days: up to 14
- Weight, g: 80.5 g
- Removable strap: yes
- Protection against water, shock: yes
- Manage your music player: yes
- NFC: no data
- Price, $: from 270
- Recommendations for training