PDF User manuals and Instructions for UWatch Smart GT08 Smartwatch
– cardboard box;
– usb-wire (charging);
– Instruction (User Manual);
The clock can work as a separate full-fledged device or paired with Phone. In order to use the clock as a separate phone you need to insert a SIM card and a memory card from behind. Further from the clock you can call, write sms and so on.
How to connect the watch to the phone?
Turn on Bluetooth in the clock. We go on the phone (smartphone) in the “Settings”, then in “Bluetooth”. Turn on Bluetooth and in devices choose Smart Watch or GT8, and click connect.
On the right is a clock lock button. The screen on the clock does not light up constantly, the backlight turns on as needed – for example, when there is an incoming call or you receive an SMS message. To see the time, you need to press the right button. On the left side is the usb connector.
- Bluetooth-responds to the synchronization with the phones. When connecting, no password is required, pairing is automatic. In the same item, you can change the device name.
- Phonebook – when synchronizing with the phone, the book is transferred from the smartphone. From it you can make a call. Also, you can add contacts manually.
- Dialer – for manual dialing
- Messages – you can view the sent and incoming SMS from your smartphone. Or write a new one.
- Call Log – your calls: incoming, outgoing, missed.
- Anti lost – special mode. The clock is signaled to you by vibration that you have moved away from the phone for more than 20 meters (helps not to forget the phone at home).
- Camera – allows you to take a photo or video. Also, when synchronizing with the phone can work in tandem with the camera of the smartphone (you need to install the application).
- QR Code – a direct link to the application on the phone.
- “Smart Sleep” function – track the phases and length of sleep (deep and light sleep).
- Settings – date, time, language, call settings and other settings.
- Pedometer + stopwatch-shows the steps and for which time you passed them.
- Sedentary reminder – function of reminding of important events (for example, a reminder of training, eating, etc.).
- Alarm clock
- File manager, viewing images taken on the clock or available on your smartphone.
- Profile – here you can select the sound mode (without sound, meeting, on the street).
- Music – a music player, downloaded to the clock or available on your smartphone.
- Internet access (if you have a sim card and the program in hours)
Which phones are smart watches working with?
Smart watches work with all smartphones (Apple, Android, Windows).
User guide for Uwatch 08GT Smart in PDF: